With the current explosion of original TV pilots being bought and produced, and the feature spec market finally starting to show signs of life, there's never been a better time to jump into the writing game.
In the past three years, 78 of my students have sold spec scripts, with dozens more getting staffed on such shows as Community, The Fosters, Bones, Justified, Mozart in the Jungle, Rosewood, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Treme, Jane the Virgin, Playing House, Chicago Fire, The Mentalist, The Blacklist, BoJack Horseman, Pretty Little Liars and The Leftovers.
If you're serious about launching your career, I invite you to attend a free Master Class detailing what kinds of scripts are most in demand in the current marketplace, and a proven game plan for successfully writing them.
Seats are limited, so grab your spot today.
What You'll Learn
- The specific skills needed to give you the best possible chance at success
- What you need to do to get signed by an agent or manager
- Why most scripts are rejected
- How to get the right people to read your script
- What to do if you don't live in LA
- The 3 questions executives will ask about your script that you need to know how to answer
- How to avoid the most common mistakes that can sink your chances
About the Instructor
Corey Mandell is an award-winning playwright and screenwriter who has written projects for Ridley Scott, Wolfgang Petersen, Harrison Ford, John Travolta, Meg Ryan, Julia Roberts, Warner Brothers, Universal, 20th Century Fox, Fox 2000, Fox Family, Working Title, Paramount, Live Planet, Beacon Films, Touchstone, Trilogy, Radiant, Kopelson Entertainment and Walt Disney Pictures.
What Others Are Saying
"When I get in trouble with a story, there are only two sources to which I turn for help – and Corey is one of them."
– PAUL HAGGIS, two-time Academy Award-winning screenwriter and director (Crash, Million Dollar Baby, Casino Royale)
"Corey’s classes provide exercises which reinforce fundamentalelements needed to create a strong script. If you are committed to becoming a better writer his class can help you."
– JENNIFER SOSKIN, Director of Development and Production at HBO Films
"The skills I’ve learned from Corey have become my secret weapon in the writer’s room and one of the best things that have ever happened to my career. Anyone that has the opportunity to take his courses – consider yourself one of the lucky ones. I know I do."
– TAMARA CARTER, writer on HBO's The Leftovers