Who can apply to Harvardwood 101?


Current Harvard College students who are dues-current, Full Members of Harvardwood may apply to and participate in Harvardwood 101.

If you haven't already, register for Harvardwood here; if you were previously a member but your membership subscription has lapsed, log in and renew it here.

Financial assistance for Harvardwood membership dues is available to current Harvard College students through the Harvard Office of Career Services. For further information, please e-mail Ruth Wilson.

Calendar Programs Jobs & Career Development