Bidding ends 11:00am PT on Monday, August 8, 2016.*
*Harvardwood members get ONE extra hour of bidding! If you're a dues-current Harvardwood member, you can continue to place bids until 12:00pm PT on August 8th.
Please review the auction rules and guidelines below before placing any bids.
By bidding in Harvardwood’s silent auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds. All items are “as is.” Harvardwood has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- Payment for VIP lunch(es) purchased must be made in full within 48 hours of notification that the bidder has won the item. Harvardwood accepts payment by credit card online.
- Following payment(s), you will be put in touch with the VIP's office to schedule the lunch.
- Any VIP Lunch left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to Harvardwood.
- Harvardwood reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from Harvardwood, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
- The lunch attendee must be a Harvard student, alum, staff, or faculty member, but is not required to be a Harvardwood member.
- A non-Harvard-affiliated individual may place a bid as long as s/he is doing so on behalf of a Harvard-affiliated lunch attendee (see #7 above).
- Once the lunch attendee is identified, the lunch is strictly non-transferable.
- The lunch is a one-on-one meeting. Winning bidders may not bring additional guests to the VIP lunch.
- The bidding period will end at 11:00am PT on August 8, 2016 for non-members, but Harvardwood members can continue to bid until 12:00pm PT on August 8, 2016. The auction will close at 12:00pm on August 8, 2016.
Do you like this post?