The Path Forward Summit began as a response to the mounting fear and anxiety distressing artists due to the prolonged pause of the entertainment industry. Hundreds of artists came forward, and we listened. Our goal is simple: Empower artists to learn new skills that will allow them to adapt to the coming changes and thrive in a post COVID market. Professionals from all across the industry will share what they know, educate artists on how to adjust, and inspire us to keep moving forward.
We have over 30 speakers spanning the entertainment industry, specializing in everything from film producing and directing, to entertainment finance and taxes, to acting, voiceover and casting, gaming and engineering, and everything in between.
Our Speakers Include:
- Danya Taymor, Obie Award Winning Director: Playwrights Horizons, Lincoln Center Theatre
- Chris Morrow, Amazon Alexa Games, Starfinder
- Shariffa Ali, Director: The Public Theatre, Classic Stage Company; Faculty at Princeton University
- Lynnanne Zager - Voice Over Artist, The Simpsons, iRobot, Avatar
- Ryan Britton, Creative Arts Director, DudePerfect
- Molly Nussbaum, Screenwriter, FX's The Americans, Showtime's The Affair
LEARN MORE ABOUT US HERE