TIME IN PST
Calling future television and radio content creators - join SAG-AFTRA for an exciting discussion about working in broadcasting.
Tune in for a diverse panel of SAG-AFTRA members who are media professionals working in major television and radio markets across the country as they discuss their careers and answer questions.
This panel will cover:
- The media landscape and getting your first job
- How SAG-AFTRA works to protect broadcasters
- On-air and off-air jobs in broadcast
- The business of the News Business
- A look at digital storytelling and new ways of covering news
- Diversity and inclusivity in the industry
- The important role of mentorship and networking in the field of broadcast
Whether you are a student majoring in broadcast journalism or communications, or just want to learn more about the profession, this program is for you!
More info HERE.