In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Harvardwood Summer Certificate Program has been designed to capture many of the educational, professional, and social benefits of our traditional internship program. We are excited to offer even greater access to opportunities for students and recent grads in any location to work on virtual projects at home, and attend exclusive seminars from some of our most accomplished alumni in entertainment this summer.
To participate in this program, you must be:
1) A current Harvard College student
2) A current Harvardwood member*
To complete the Harvardwood Summer Certificate Program, students must complete all of the following requirements:
1) Attend at least 8 out of the 10 Wednesday Webinars. The dates for each webinar are below:
Due to speaker availability, the time of each webinar will vary. Most webinars will be open only to Summer Certificate programs.
*Some webinars will coincide with Harvardwood events that are open to our entire membership, but Summer Certificate participants can attend free of charge.
2) Complete a side project, such as the Harvardwood-organized script coverage assignment, remote assignment with participating company (via application only), or a self-designated creative project (e.g., an animated short, music video)
3) Write a final essay in response to a question that will be sent to students in July 2020
Please click the button below to access the application form. Make sure your Harvardwood membership is current and you are logged in to your account.
Note: If you have extenuating circumstances that make Harvardwood dues a financial burden, please contact us.