10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST
As a post-pandemic life emerges in the coming months . . .
- How are dancers managing in all regions of the country?
- What lessons of 2020 inform where dance is going and the impact it is having on local, regional and national culture and communities?
- What are the ever-evolving realities of how and where dance is learned, made, presented and seen? How is the dance community mobilizing to rebuild in 2021?
Topics they will discuss
- Reports on the pandemic’s impact on dance professionals based in different parts of the country
- Changes, adaptations in all arenas: education, production, performance, virtual platforms, festivals, travel/touring
- Other new or evolving developments
- Local, regional and national resources for dance professionals
More info HERE.