10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST
Ever wonder what it takes to land a Spanish-Language commercial?
Hosted by the SAG-AFTRA President's Task Force on Education, Outreach & Engagement, join for an engaging panel discussion with industry players and working performers as they discuss the growing demand for Spanish-language advertising, audition best practices and other ways to increase your chances of booking these union commercial jobs and breaking down barriers that limit your opportunities.
- SAG-AFTRA President Gabrielle Carteris
- Natalia Castellanos, Actor
- Charisse Glenn, Casting Director, CSA, CCDA LA
- Kazandra Santana, Teacher, Actor
- Kadyr Gutierrez, Session Director, Actor
- Adrian Martinez, Actor
More info HERE.