Use the buttons below to join Harvardwood, renew your membership, and more!
Harvardwood is a primarily volunteer-run 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and one of our most important goals is ensuring that Harvardwood programs and events are accessible to as many members as possible.
Membership dues are vital to the execution of Harvardwood's many career-enhancing and community-building initiatives.
Your membership enables Harvardwood to:
- Host special events (e.g., Harvard in Hollywood) and event series (Harvardwood Seminars)
- Offer opportunities for professional recognition (Writers Competition, Most Staffable List)
- Maintain invaluable career development programs (Harvardwood Mentorship Program)
- Organize professional development courses (Harvardwood TV Writing Modules, Features Modules)
- Give back to the community and reward service volunteers (Harvardwood Helps, Harvardwood Heroes)
- Offer discounted event/program fees to our valuable members—YOU!
Compare our subscription versus membership options below. Please note that if you join as a Harvard affiliate, you will be asked to provide documentation of your Harvard affiliation (official Harvard email address or entry in the Harvard Alumni Association directory).
Ready to join Harvardwood (or renew)? Click the appropriate link below, if you are...
Harvard student, alum, staff, or faculty
Must be referred by a current Harvardwood member
Companies interested in posting jobs to the Harvardwood Career Center
Need to cancel your membership? Fill out the following cancellation request so our team can cancel your membership.