Harvardwood is pleased to announce the 2014 Harvardwood Summer Internship Program (HSIP), and is now seeking internship opportunities worldwide! HSIP provides a list of internship opportunities in the arts, media and entertainment to Harvard undergraduates and also coordinates career-related events over the summer for program participants in LA, NYC and other cities.
If your company is interested in listing an internship via HSIP, please fill out our brief participant form. While your company can list your internship at any time, we recommend submitting by March 14th in order to be included in the first round of HSIP offerings and reach the largest number of potential candidates.
Here is how HSIP works:
1) We post your company's internship opportunity in our HSIP opportunity list.
2) Harvard students submit their applications to us, per your company's instructions, and Harvardwood forwards them to the designated contact person at your company.
3) Your company interviews and/or potentially hires summer interns from the HSIP pool (We are not involved in this part of the process unless you would like us to be, and companies are in no way required to hire interns from Harvard).
4) Your company notifies Harvardwood if and who you have decided to hire through HSIP so that we can include them in our summer events.
5) The interns participate in your company's summer internship program, and Harvardwood provides HSIP interns with additional, career-related events throughout the summer.
6) If your company wishes to host or sponsor a summer event for all HSIP interns in LA, NYC, or any other city for the summer (usually 25 in LA, 10 in NYC, and 2-5 in other cities), please let us know – we welcome your participation!
Contact us with questions or for more information: [email protected]