If your arts, media, or entertainment company offers summer internships and would like to receive applications from current Harvard students, we invite you to participate in the Harvardwood Summer Internship Program! Companies can reach current Harvard students by posting their internship opportunities to Harvardwood.
How It Works
1) We post your company’s upcoming summer internship opportunity on our HSIP list.
2) Harvard students submit applications to Harvardwood per your company’s instructions, and Harvardwood forwards these applications to the designated contact person. (If you prefer that students submit applications directly to your company, please note that on your submission form in the "How to Apply" section.)
3) Your company interviews and/or potentially hires summer interns from the HSIP pool (we are not involved in this part of the process, unless you would like us to be).
4) Your company notifies Harvardwood if and who you have decided to hire through HSIP, so that we can include the student(s) in our summer events.
5) The interns participate in your company’s summer internship program, and Harvardwood provides HSIP interns with additional career-related events throughout the summer.
6) If your company wishes to host or sponsor a summer event for all HSIP interns, please let us know. We welcome your participation!
Questions? Contact HSIP
Over 100 companies have participated in HSIP since its inception, including 2929 Productions, ABC, Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Archer Entertainment, Benderspink, CAA, Digital Domain, Dimension, Disney, Dreamworks, The Firm, Furst Films, HBO Films, ICM, Icon Productions, Intermedia, Lionsgate, LivePlanet, Mirabai Films, Miramax, National Geographic Feature Films, Red Wagon Productions, Samuels Media, Simmons Lathan Media Group, Skybound Entertainment, Spirit Dance Entertainment, Untitled Entertainment, Valhalla Motion Pictures, and The Young and the Restless.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that each state has different labor laws regarding internships; it is the responsibility of the participating companies and the individual interns to inform themselves and ensure that the relevant labor laws are not being violated. Harvardwood disclaims any and all legal responsibility in these matters.