5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST
The Launch Pad, in partnership with CAPE and MPAC Hollywood Bureau, presents:
How to Get Your First Writing Job in TV
Join Launch Pad to learn from TV writers, as they break-down how they got their first TV staffing jobs.
What were the steps? How long did it take? What did you need to do? Who did you need to know? Tuesday, March 16th, these writers will discuss all this and more: the process of getting staffed, the experience of being in the room, writers’ rooms in the time of COVID, and tips and tools that helped get them to this milestone. It’s FREE, submit your questions in advance!
- Elaine Loh (staffed on HBO Max’s Gossip Girl)
- Nida Chowdhry (staffed on Disney’s Mira, Royal Detective)
- Natalia Temesgen (staffed on Netflix’s Dear White People)
- D. Dona Le (staffed on CBS’s FBI: Most Wanted) *special shout-out to Harvardwood's outgoing Executive Director!*
- Moderator: CAPE’s Director of Programs and Operations Jess Ju
More info HERE.