Join us for a special panel on COVID Response from alumni leaders
In partnership with the COVID Foundation, Harvard in Tech is hosting a special panel on COVID Response from alumni leaders in the community. During the conversation, we will talk about the current state of testing, therapeutics, health equity, and what to expect to happen in the next few months.
Tickets are limited and are provided on a first-come, first-serve basis. All proceeds will go towards benefiting the COVID Foundation (www.c19foundation.org).
- Dr. William Werbel (C'08), Infectious Disease Specialist at Johns Hopkins
- Dr. Vandama Sharma, Harvard Humanitarian Initiative, Project Director for the External Evaluation of the Disasters & Emergencies Preparedness Programme
- Sonny Patel, Harvard Fellow & NIH Fogarty Global Health Scholar
- Fred Lang, Roviant, Scientific Lead on COVID Therapeutic Gimsilumab managing anti-GM-CSF study with Harvard's Dr. Mandeep Mehra
- Ben Wei (C'08, moderator), COVID Foundation, Founder & Executive Director
The COVID Foundation’s mission is to provide essential Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to frontline healthcare workers, first responders, essential service workers, and marginalized communities. As a 501(c)3, the COVID Foundation accepts donations to fund the procurement of FDA-certified PPE, the importing of this equipment into the USA, and the last mile distribution to get these vital supplies into the hands of those who need it most. The COVID Foundation operates through a fiscal sponsorship with The Giving Back Fund, Inc. (Federal Tax ID: 04-3367888), a Massachusetts nonprofit corporation recognized by IRS as a tax-exempt public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to The COVID Foundation are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law
Benjamin Wei (Executive Director, The COVID Foundation)