Presented by Harvardwood and the Harvard Business School Association of Southern California (HBSASC)
Is traditional media dead? Hear from entertainment industry executives, many of whom have made the transition from traditional to digital media discuss the magnitude of the shift from traditional to digital media. How is consumer behavior changing? How are business models evolving? And how does one successfully manage a career in entertainment today? Join Harvard alums, HBS students, and entertainment executives as we discuss these and other issues facing the entertainment industry.
Two (2) panels, followed by a buffet lunch
- Phil Lelyveld - Program Manager, USC Entertainment Technology Center (formerly on the MPAA Technology Committee and VP Digital Industry Relations at Walt Disney Company)
- Laura Martin - Managing Director and Entertainment & Internet Analyst, Needham and Company
- Chris Salvaterra - Producer at Katonah Pictures (previously EVP Production at Paramount Pictures)
- Gunjan Bhow - SVP Walt Disney Company (previously a product executive at Amazon and Microsoft)
- Lynn Tavarozzi - Brand Strategy and Marketing Consultant (previously 11 years at Walt Disney Company in home video and digital)
- Alex Rosenfeld - Founder & CEO of Vrideo, a startup virtual reality company
- More to be announced
The capacity for this event is strictly limited and is expected to sell out. Registration fee includes buffet lunch.