10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST
About this series:
Since becoming a program of The Actors Fund in 2016, Career Transition For Dancers (CTFD) has awarded scholarships for certificate, undergrad and grad programs, to 488 dancers around the country, totaling over $1 million. In 2020, many dance artists used the pandemic time out to take action toward building skills or completing formal degree programs for future career moves.
Some topics they’ll discuss:
- Why did the speakers decide to transition from dance to a new career?
- How did they explore and develop a new career goal?
- How did they manage all aspects of their career transition (emotional, financial, family, etc.)?
- How has their dance training and experience impacted their work/success?
- What are the challenges of studying and working in their new fields?
More info HERE.