Who Partners with Harvardwood?
Companies across a broad range of industries are Harvardwood partners (view full list), but they all share certain aims. These companies want to:
- Associate with the #1 brand name in education.
- Market products and services to Harvardwood's brand-conscious and taste-maker community.
- Recruit Harvard students and alums—from recent graduates to top executives.
- Fulfill their CSR by supporting Harvardwood's nonprofit and community outreach programs.
- Reach the Harvardwood community of almost 6,000 members worldwide.
Why Should You Become a Corporate Partner?
What is Harvardwood, who are the faces of Harvardwood, and how can we help your business flourish? Below you'll find all the information you need to understand Harvardwood's far-reaching impact through the Harvard network, the entertainment industry, and beyond. The benefits of becoming a corporate partner of Harvardwood are many!
- Membership Base & Programs
- Corporate Partner Benefits
- Global Points of Access
- Past & Current Sponsors
- About Harvardwood
Ready to Partner with Harvardwood?
Harvardwood offers a number of customizable partnership options to match the resources and fulfill the opportunities presented by your company, whether it's an established global business, a local mom-and-pop shop, or a niche startup venture.
- General Corporate Partnerships
- Special Corporate Partnerships
- HR Partnerships
- VIP Pass to the Harvardwood Writers Competition
If you have any questions about becoming a corporate partner of Harvardwood,
please contact Dona Le.