Admission price includes a signed book valued at $12.99! Nina Amir will autograph copies of your book following the Q&A session.
Get basic information on how to set up your blog and the essential plug-ins and other options necessary to get the most out of each post! Based on Nina Amir’s bestselling book, How to Blog Your Book, Writer’s Digest Books, 2012.
- Steps for writing a book easily from scratch using blog posts
- Advice on how to write blog posts
- Tips on gaining visibility and promoting your work both online and off
- Tools for driving traffic to your blog
- Information on how to monetize an existing blog into a book or other types of products
- Profiles with authors who received blog-to-book deals
Nina Amir, the bestselling author of How to Blog a Book and The Author Training Manual, is a speaker, a blogger, and an author, book, and blog-to-book coach. Known as the Inspiration to Creation Coach, she helps creative people combine their passion and purpose so they move from idea to inspired action and positively and meaningfully impact the world as writers, bloggers, authorpreneurs, and blogpreneurs.
Some of Nina’s clients have sold 300,000+ copies of their books, landed deals with major publishing houses and created thriving businesses around their books. She is the founder of National Nonfiction Writing Month, aka the Write Nonfiction in November Challenge, and the Nonfiction Writers’ University.
Send your questions for the Q&A session in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Nina Amir Event" in the subject line of your email message.
Non-Member Price (Includes copy of $12.99 book, "How to Blog Your Book") – $30.00 (USD)
Nina Amir will personally sign your copy of the book at the event.