By bidding in Harvardwood’s silent auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” Harvardwood has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
- Restaurant certificates do not include alcohol, tax, or gratuities unless specified.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full within 72 hours of notification that the bidder has won the item. Harvardwood accepts payment by credit card or by check made payable to Harvardwood.
- Following payments, you may arrange for pick-up of your item(s).
- The purchaser must pick up all items, unless special arrangements are made. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to Harvardwood. Shipped items will incur an additional $5 fee to the purchaser in addition to the winning bid amount.
- Harvardwood reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Unless otherwise specified, all auction gift certificates must be used within one year of the date of the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from Harvardwood, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
- Bidding will end at 11:59pm PT on December 15, 2015.
Do you like this post?