1:00 pm – 3:00 pm PT / 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm ET
Want to apply for affordable housing in Los Angeles but don't know where to begin? The Actors Fund affordable housing webinar helps participants get organized so they can be prepared to take advantage of opportunities to apply. The application process is explained in simple steps and helps applicants avoid common mistakes. Information regarding assessing your income, eligibility criteria and documentation is discussed to address the specific needs of the performing arts and entertainment community. In addition to information about city-wide affordable housing and current tenant protections, information is also provided about The Actors Fund housing for performing arts professionals. The following questions will be addressed:
- What is affordable housing and what are different programs?
- How do you find and apply for affordable housing?
- What are the eligibility requirements? (Income, household size, etc.)
- Can you get on a waiting list?
- How do you document your income if it fluctuates year to year?
- How can you best prepare yourself for an eligibility appointment?
More info HERE.