The Coalition of Asian Pacifics in Entertainment (CAPE) New Writers Fellowship discovers and nurtures AAPI writers launching their careers in television and film. This 11-session Fellowship, which takes place over 6 weeks, offers mentorship by top Television and Film professionals and teaches and offers insight into the business and commercial aspects of the entertainment industry.
- 2 submission categories: Film and Television*
- Up to 10 fellows will be selected
- Fellows will receive:
- Cash stipend per Writer or Writing Team
- Intensive 11-session curriculum with industry professionals in Los Angeles from March to April (all finalists must attend all classes and lab sessions)
- Exclusive opportunities to meet with successful entertainment agents, managers, producers, and executives
Submit your materials by January 7, 2016. You may submit more than one script (each script requires a set of submission materials and fee).
Full info here: http://capeusa.org/fellowship/. Good luck!