7:00am PST / 10:00pm EST
Are you looking for a new place to live? Do you need to leave your current housing? During the pandemic, do you need updates on critical housing issues? Check out their Housing Seminar that helps you navigate the current rental market in New York City.
The following topics will be addressed:
- How much can you afford to pay in rent and where can you afford to live?
- What is the state of housing in NYC and what does the rental market look like?
- What are the basics of leases, subleases and roommate agreements?
- What online resources exist to help you find apartments, sublets and room rental?
- What can you do to get organized and be prepared to apply?
- What are some helpful tips so you can be more educated and competitive in the marketplace?
Note: This seminar focuses on unsubsidized housing, room shares, and sublets. If you’re looking to learn more about applying for subsidized housing, please attend the “Applying to Affordable Housing in NYC” seminar.
More info HERE.