BID TO WIN by December 11th, when the auction will close at 11:59pm PT. This year's hot items include:
- VIP Lunche, raffled Omaze-style, with Bad Robot's Christine Otal
- Eighth Grade script, leatherbound and autographed by Bo Burnham
- Special memorabilia items from AMERICAN ANIMALS, THE MARVELOUS MRS. MAISEL, THE AMERICANS, and more
- Premiere seats to Dodgers and Lakers games
- AND A TON MORE
Bidding is easy! You can simply text your bid amount to (863) 509-5411 with the item code and your bid amount. You'll then be notified by when you're outbid, so you can keep track of the items you want and make sure you're the winning bidder when the auction ends at 11:59pm PT on Dec. 11th.
All auction proceeds go toward the Harvardwood Fund in support of our 2018-2019 programs, events, administrative and overhead expenses. Please read the following carefully before placing any bids. Thank you for participating in Harvardwood's 2018 Holiday Auction! Bidding ends 11:59pm PT on December 11, 2018.
By bidding in Harvardwood’s silent auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds. All items are “as is.” Harvardwood has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- Payment for VIP lunch(es) purchased must be made in full within 48 hours of notification that the bidder has won the item. Harvardwood accepts payment by credit card online.
- Following payment(s), you will be put in touch with the VIP's office to schedule the lunch.
- Any VIP Lunch left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to Harvardwood.
- Harvardwood reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from Harvardwood, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
- The lunch attendee must be a Harvard student, alum, staff, or faculty member, but is not required to be a Harvardwood member.
- A non-Harvard-affiliated individual may place a bid as long as s/he is doing so on behalf of a Harvard-affiliated lunch attendee (see #7 above).
- Once the lunch attendee is identified, the lunch is strictly non-transferable.
- The lunch is a one-on-one meeting. Winning bidders may not bring additional guests to the VIP lunch.
- The bidding period will end at 11:59pm PT on December 11, 2018.
To view what Harvardwood is auctioning via Charitybuzz, click here.