Companies have until Feb. 15th to submit their arts, media, or entertainment summer internship opportunities to recruit current Harvard College students for Summer 2017!
The Harvardwood Summer Internship Program (HSIP) provides a list of internship opportunities in the arts, media and entertainment to Harvard undergraduates and also coordinates career-related events over the summer for program participants in LA, NYC and other cities. Companies can recruit Harvard students directly by posting their internship opportunities to Harvardwood FOR FREE. (Recruiters/companies can post internship opportunities throughout the year to our Career Center with a job posting fee of $30.)
How It Works
1) In late February, we post your company’s internship opportunity in our HSIP opportunity list.
2) Harvard students submit their applications to us, per your company’s instructions, and Harvardwood forwards these applications to the designated contact person at your company.
3) Your company interviews and/or potentially hires summer interns from the HSIP pool (we are not involved in this part of the process, unless you would like us to be).
4) Your company notifies Harvardwood if and who you have decided to hire through HSIP, so that we can include the student(s) in our summer events.
5) The interns participate in your company’s summer internship program, and Harvardwood provides HSIP interns with additional career-related events throughout the summer.
6) If your company wishes to host or sponsor a summer event for all HSIP interns in LA or NYC for the summer (usually 20-40 interns in LA, 10-20 in NYC), please let us know. We welcome your participation!
If your company is interested in listing an internship via HSIP, please fill out our brief participant form below. While your company can list your internship at any time, we recommend submitting by Wednesday, February 15th in order to be included in the first round of HSIP offerings and reach the largest number of potential candidates.