BID TO WIN by this Monday evening, Dec. 18th. The auction closes at 6pm PT (7pm PT for Harvardwood members). This year's hot items include:
- VIP Lunches with Julie Ann Crommett (The Walt Disney Company), Diallo Riddle (Showrunner, Writer, Actor, Producer), James Kearney (Agent, UTA), and Director Andy Cadiff (HOME IMPROVEMENT, SPIN CITY, YOUNG & HUNGRY)
- Scripts for THE DISASTER ARTIST, MUDBOUND, LADY BIRD, and more signed by the Franco Brothers, Dee Rees, Greta Gerwig, etc.
- Special memorabilia items from THIS IS US, DUNKIRK, MOLLY'S GAME, LOGAN, and GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
- Premiere seats to Dodgers, Clippers, and Lakers games
- AND A TON MORE
Bidding is easy! You can simply text your bid amount to (702) 832-0381 with the item code and your bid amount. You'll then be notified by when you're outbid, so you can keep track of the items you want and make sure you're the winning bidder when the auction ends at 6pm PT on Dec. 18th (THIS Monday).
See the photo instructions below on how to bid by text. If you prefer, you can still place bids on your computer.
All auction proceeds go toward the Harvardwood Fund in support of our programs, events, administrative and overhead expenses. Please read the following carefully before placing any bids.
Thank you for participating in the 2017 Harvardwood Holiday Silent Auction!
By bidding in Harvardwood’s silent auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds. All items are “as is.” Harvardwood has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
- Payment must be made in full within 48 hours of notification that the bidder has won the item. Harvardwood accepts payment by credit card online at a link you will be given when you've been confirmed as the winning bidder.
- Restaurant certificates do not include alcohol, tax, or gratuities unless specified.
- (For VIP Lunches) Following payment, you will be put in touch with the VIP's office to schedule the lunch.
- Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to Harvardwood.
- Harvardwood reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from Harvardwood, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
- Following payments, you may arrange for pick-up of your item(s). The purchaser must pick up all items, unless special arrangements are made. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to Harvardwood. Shipped items will incur an additional fee to the purchaser in addition to the winning bid amount.
- For VIP Lunches:
- The lunch attendee must be a Harvard student, alum, staff, or faculty member, but is not required to be a Harvardwood member.
- A non-Harvard-affiliated individual may place a bid as long as s/he is doing so on behalf of a Harvard-affiliated lunch attendee (see #7 above).
- Once the lunch attendee is identified, the lunch is strictly non-transferable.
- The lunch is a one-on-one meeting. Winning bidders may not bring additional guests to the VIP lunch.
- The bidding period will end at 6:00pm PT on December 18, 2017 for non-members, but Harvardwood members can continue to bid until 7:00pm PT on December 18, 2017. The auction will close for everybody at 7:00pm PT on December 18, 2017.