Students, please read this entire page carefully before accessing the Harvardwood 101 application at the bottom of this page. If you still have questions about Harvardwood 101, please email [email protected].
Applications are OPEN!
To apply for Harvardwood 101, you must be:
- A current student of Harvard College
- A dues-current Full Member of Harvardwood*
- Join Harvardwood here: https://www.harvardwood.org/membership_hub
- In good standing with your Proctor or House Resident Tutor
*If accepted into the 101 program, Harvard College students who receive financial aid will be eligible for a stipend from the Office of Career Services to cover the virtual bootcamp fee, the virtual J-termship fee if matched, and a one-year Harvardwood membership. Students on financial aid can apply to Harvardwood101 prior to becoming members. Note: there is no funding available to support student travel/housing for in-person J-termships.*
Applications open by October 1st and close November 15th, 2022.
J-Termships are still being finalized — more information will be sent to applicants in the coming months.
If accepted, you must digitally sign our Code of Conduct.
This Year's Program
The upcoming Harvardwood 101 program will run from Monday Jan. 2 to Friday Jan. 20, 2023
- The MANDATORY Bootcamp Week will run from Jan. 2-6th.
- The OPTIONAL J-termship Program will take place between Jan. 3 - 20 (exact dates and duration of each opportunity may vary).
This year's deadline to apply to Harvardwood 101 is November 15th, 2022.