Students, please read this entire page carefully before accessing the Harvardwood 101 application at the bottom of this page. If you still have questions about Harvardwood 101, please email [email protected].
To apply for Harvardwood 101, you must be:
- A current student of Harvard College
A dues-current Full Member of Harvardwood*
- Join Harvardwood here: https://www.harvardwood.org/membership_hub
- In good standing with your Proctor or House Resident Tutor
*Harvard College students who receive financial aid may apply to the 101 bootcamp before becoming a Harvardwood member. If accepted into the 101 program, Harvard College students who receive financial aid will be eligible for a stipend from the Office of Career Services that will cover the virtual program fee in addition to a one-year Harvardwood membership.
If accepted, the program fee is $150 (Boot Camp Week and J-Termship Eligibility). The price remains the same if you do not wish to join J-Termship Eligibility. // At $150 for 50+ hours of programming, we are confident this is a deeply discounted rate vs. comparable industry conferences.
Applications open by October 1st and close November 15th, 2021.
J-Termships are still being finalized — more information will be sent to applicants in the coming months.
If accepted, you must digitally sign our Code of Conduct.
This Year's Program
The upcoming virtual Harvardwood 101 program will run from Monday, Jan. 10 to Friday, Jan. 14, 2022
- The MANDATORY Bootcamp Week will run from Jan. 10-14th.
- The OPTIONAL J-termship Program will take place between Jan. 3 - 21 (exact dates and duration of each opportunity may vary).
This year's deadline to apply to Harvardwood 101 is November 15th, 2021.