Launched in 2007, Harvardwood Salons brings together experts in a specific field with a small group of members who are interested in further exploring relevant issues, asking questions and seeking advice in an informal salon setting. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Harvardwood Salons are strictly limited to 10 people per event, and members interested in attending are asked to fill out an interest form. Late registrants may be placed on a waitlist.
Harvardwood Seminars is a year-round program featuring major speakers in an interactive forum addressing topics related to arts, media, entertainment, and culture. HSS started in 2005 in LA, launched in NYC in 2009, and will soon be expanding to Harvardwood Chapters around the world. For more information or to host a seminar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous Harvardwood Seminars guest speakers include:
- Daniel Chun, Comedy Writer
- Michael Roiff, Independent Producer
- Jonathan Steinberg, Executive Producer of Black Sails
- Diversity in TV Panel with Sue Chung, Emmylou Diaz, Aisha Muharrar, Erinn Veronica Westbrook,
- Women in TV Comedy with Megan Amram, Colleen McGuinness, Kristin Newman, & Nell Scovell (photos)
- David Alpert, Executive Producer of The Walking Dead
- Rob Rader, General Counsel at Ovation TV
- Paul Gulino, Screenwriting — view video*
- Corey Mandell, Screenwriting — view video*
*Videos are only viewable
by Harvardwood Full Members.
June 8, 2015 Women in TV Comedy Panel at the Los Angeles Film School