Become a champion of the Harvard arts, media & entertainment community by donating an item from your business or service in support of Harvardwood's education events, professional programs, and service initiatives. All donations are 100% tax-deductible and auction proceeds will go to the Harvardwood Fund.
All Harvardwood donors are crucial to aiding Harvardwood in equipping a community of bright and talented artists and art enthusiasts to ultimately serve the world with their talents and resources. Harvardwood donors will receive special recognition on our website, as well as recognition at selected events and programs throughout the year. They will also receive invitations to periodic exclusive VIP Harvardwood events.
In addition to getting exposure via our online silent auction, promoted to our 9,000+ members worldwide, this is a great way to promote your product/service at our annual holiday bash on Dec. 14th in Los Angeles!
We are currently seeking tax-deductible items valued at $100 or above to be donated for the auction, such as:
- Gift certificates (spas, yoga, stores, restaurants, etc.)
- Recording or editing time in a professional studio (audio or video)
- Gift baskets (holiday or general)
- A walk-on role on a film or TV show
- Lessons in your area of expertise (golf, tennis, yoga, voice, acting, etc.)
- A visit to a set or studio
- Meet and greet with film or TV show cast
- T-shirts or other merchandise from a film or TV show
- Event tickets (concerts, wine tastings, etc.)
- Free tax preparation
- Airline miles
- Free weekend at a vacation property
- ...and more!
If you have an item or items valued at $99 or below to donate, please also submit it using the form below for inclusion in our annual raffle at the 2017 holiday party.
Please submit your item for consideration below by Saturday, Nov. 18th for maximum auction exposure.
Note that we may not be able to utilize all submitted items. We are looking for a range of price points and products/services to offer. If approved, a letter containing all pertinent information, including our Tax ID number, will be mailed to you upon receipt of your donated item or donation.