Starring Chadwick Boseman, Josh Gad, Kate Hudson, Dan Stevens, Sterling K. Brown, and James Cromwell, Marshall is based on a true incident in the life of Thurgood Marshall when he was a young lawyer, long before his appointment to the U.S. Supreme Court. As the nation teeters on the brink of WWII, a nearly bankrupt NAACP sends Marshall to conservative Connecticut to defend a black chauffeur against his wealthy socialite employer in a sexual assault and attempted murder trial that quickly became tabloid fodder. In need of a high-profile victory but muzzled by a segregationist court, Marshall is partnered with Samuel Friedman, a young Jewish lawyer who has never tried a case. Marshall and Friedman struggle against a hostile storm of fear and prejudice, driven to discover the truth in the sensationalized trial that helped set the groundwork for the Civil Rights Movement to come.
Scheduled to Attend
- Director Reginald Hudlin AB '83
- Actors Chadwick Boseman and Josh Gad
- Producer Paula Wagner
- Member Tickets: $35 (film only, general seating)
- General Public Tickets: $40 (film only, general seating)
- VIP Tickets: $100 (Includes seating in premium theater and Opening Night after party)